跳线机厂家
免费服务热线

Free service

hotline

010-00000000
跳线机厂家
热门搜索:
技术资讯
当前位置:首页 > 技术资讯

日常英语口语444句教你做口语达人图《新闻》

发布时间:2020-08-28 19:18:34 阅读: 来源:跳线机厂家

­  1。 I see。 我明白了。

­  2。 I quit! 我不干了!

­  3。 Let go! 放手!

­  4。 Me too。 我也是。

­  5。 OMG! 天哪!

­  6。 No way! 不行!

­  7。 Come on。 来吧(赶快)

­  8。 Hold on。 等一等。

­  9。 I agree。 我同意。

­  10。 Not bad。 还不错。

­  11。 Not yet。 还没。

­  12。 See you。 再见。

­  13。 Shut up! 闭嘴!

­  14。 So long。 再见。

­  15。 Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)

­  16。 Allow me。 让我来。

­  17。 Be quiet! 安静点!

­  18。 Cheer up! 振作起来!

­  19。 Good job! 做得好!

­  20。 Have fun! 玩得开心!

­  21。 How much? 多少钱?

­  22。 I‘m full。 我饱了。

­  23。 I‘m home。 我回来了。

­  24。 I‘m lost。 我迷路了。

­  25。 My treat。 我请客。

­  26。 So do I。 我也一样。

­  27。 This way。 这边请。

­  28。 After you。 您先。

­  29。 Bless you! 祝福你!

­  30。 Follow me。 跟我来。

­  31。 Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

­  32。 Good luck! 祝好运!

­  33。 I decline! 我拒绝!

­  34。 I promise。 我保证。

­  35。 Of course! 当然了!

­  36。 Slow down! 慢点!

­  37。 Take care! 保重!

­  38。 They hurt。 (伤口)疼。

­  39。 Try again。 再试试。

­  40。 Watch out! 当心。

­  41。 What‘s up? 有什么事吗?

­  42。 Be careful! 注意!

­  43。 Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!

­  44。 Don‘t move! 不许动!

­  45。 Guess what? 猜猜看?

­  46。 I doubt it。 我怀疑。

­  47。 I think so。 我也这么想。

­  48。 I‘m single。我是单身贵族。

­  49。 Keep it up! 坚持下去!

­  50。 Let me see。让我想想。

­  51。 Never mind。不要紧。

­  52。 No problem! 没问题!

­  53。 That‘s all! 就这样!

­  54。 Time is up。 时间快到了。

­  55。 What‘s new? 有什么新鲜事吗?

­  56。 Count me on。 算上我。

­  57。 Don‘t worry。 别担心。

­  58。 Feel better? 好点了吗?

­  59。 I love you! 我爱你!

­  60。 I‘m his fan。 我是他的影迷。

­  61。 Is it yours? 这是你的吗?

­  62。 That‘s neat。 这很好。

­  63。 Are you sure? 你肯定吗?

­  64。 Do l have to? 非做不可吗?

­  65。 He is my age。 他和我同岁。

­  66。 Here you are。 给你。

­  67。 No one knows。 没有人知道。

­  68。 Take it easy。 别紧张。

­  69。 What a pity! 太遗憾了!

­  70。 Anything else? 还要别的吗?

­  71。 To be careful! 一定要小心!

­  72。 Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?

­  73。 Help yourself。 别客气。

­  74。 I‘m on a diet。 我在节食。

­  75。 Keep in Touch。 保持联络。

­  76。 Time is money。 时间就是金钱。

­  77。 Who‘s calling? 是哪一位?

­  78。 You did right。 你做得对。

­  79。 You set me up! 你出卖我!

­  80。 Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?

­  81。 Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!

­  82。 Excuse me, Sir。 先生,对不起。

­  83。 Give me a hand! 帮帮我!

­  84。 How‘s it going? 怎么样?

­  85。 I have no idea。 我没有头绪。

­  86。 I just made it! 我做到了!

­  87。 I‘ll see to it。 我会留意的。

­  88。 I‘m in a hurry! 我在赶时间!

­  89。 It‘s her field。 这是她的本行。

­  90。 It‘s up to you。 由你决定。

­  91。 Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!

­  92。 What about you? 你呢?

­  93。 You owe me one。 你欠我一个人情。

­  94。 You‘re welcome。 不客气。

­  95。 Any day will do。 哪一天都行。

­  96。 Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!

­  97。 Congratulations! 祝贺你!

­  98。 I can‘t help it。 我情不自禁。

­  99。 I don‘t mean it。 我不是故意的。

­  100。 I‘ll fix you up。 我会帮你打点的

­  101。 It sounds great! 听起来很不错。

­  102。 It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。

­  103。 So far, So good。 目前还不错。

­  104。 What time is it? 几点了?

­  105。 You can make it! 你能做到!

­  106。 Control yourself! 克制一下!

­  107。 He came by train。 他乘火车来。

­  108。 He is ill in bed。 他卧病在床。

­  109。 He lacks courage。 他缺乏勇气。

­  110。 How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?

­  111。 I have no choice。 我别无选择。

­  112。 I like ice-cream。 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。

­  113。 I love this game。 我钟爱这项运动。

­  114。 I‘ll try my best。 我尽力而为。

­  115。 I‘m on your side。 我全力支持你。

­  116。 Long time no see! 好久不见!

­  117。 No pain, no gain。 不劳无获。

­  118。 Well, it depends。 噢,这得看情况。

­  119。 We‘re all for it。 我们全都同意。

­  120。 What a good deal! 真便宜!

­  121。 What should I do? 我该怎么办?

­  122。 You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

­  123。 You have my word。 我保证。

­  124。 Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

­  125。 Don‘t count on me。 别指望我。

­  126。 Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!

­  127。 Don‘t let me down。 别让我失望。

­  128。 Easy come, easy go。 来得容易,去得快。

­  129。 I beg your pardon。 请你原谅。

­  130。 I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。

­  131。 I‘ll be back soon。 我马上回来。

­  132。 I‘ll check it out。 我去查查看。

­  133。 It’s a long story。 说来话长。

­  134。 It’s Sunday today。 今天是星期天。

­  135。 Just wait and see! 等着瞧!

­  136。 Make up your mind。 做个决定吧。

­  137。 That‘s all I need。 我就要这些。

­  138。 The view is great! 景色多么漂亮!

­  139。 The wall has ears。 隔墙有耳。

­  140。 There comes a bus。 汽车来了。

­  141。 What day is today? 今天星期几?

­  142。 What do you think? 你怎么认为?

­  143。 Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?

­  144。 Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?

­  145。 Yes, I suppose So。 是的,我也这么认为。

­  146。 You can‘t miss it。 你一定能找到的。

­  147。 Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?

­  148。 Don‘t be so modest。 别谦虚了。

­  149。 Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!

­  150。 He is a smart boy。 他是个小机灵鬼。

­  151。 He is just a child。 他只是个孩子。

­  152。 I can‘t follow you。 我不懂你说的。

­  153。 I felt sort of ill。 我感觉有点不适。

­  154。 I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。

­  155。 It is growing cool。 天气渐渐凉爽起来。

­  156。 It seems all right。 看来这没问题。

­  157。 It‘s going too far。 太离谱了。

­  158。 May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?

­  159。 She had a bad cold。 她患了重感冒。

­  160。 That‘s a good idea。 这个主意真不错。

­  161。 The answer is zero。 白忙了。

­  162。 What does she like? 她喜欢什么?

­  163。 As soon as possible! 越快越好!

­  164。 He can hardly speak。 他几乎说不出话来。

­  165。 He always talks big。 他总是吹牛。

­  166。 He won an election。 他在选举中获胜。

­  167。 I am a football fan。 我是个足球迷。

­  168。 If only I could fly。 要是我能飞就好了。

­  169。 I‘ll be right there。 我马上就到。

­  170。 I‘ll see you at six。 我六点钟见你。

­  171。 Is it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?

­  172。 Just read it for me。 就读给我听好了。

­  173。 Knowledge is power。 知识就是力量。

­  174。 Move out of my way! 让开!

­  175。 Time is running out。 没时间了。

­  176。 We are good friends。 我们是好朋友。

­  177。 What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?

­  178。 You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错!

­  179。 Clothes make the man。 人要衣装。

­  180。 Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?

­  181。 Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。

­  182。 He can‘t take a joke。 他开不得玩笑。

­  183。 He owes my uncle $100。 他欠我叔叔100美元。

­  184。 How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?

­  185。 How are you recently? 最近怎么样?

­  186。 I know all about it。 我知道有关它的一切。

­  187。 It really takes time。 这样太耽误时间了。

­  188。 It‘s against the law。 这是违法的。

­  189。 Love me, love my dog。 (谚语)爱屋及乌。

­  190。 My mouth is watering。 我要流口水了。

­  191。 Speak louder, please。 说话请大声点儿。

­  192。 This boy has no job。 这个男孩没有工作。

­  193。 This house is my own。 这所房子是我自己的。

­  194。 What happened to you? 你怎么了?

­  195。 You are just in time。 你来得正是时候。

­  196。 You need to work out。 你需要去运动锻炼一下。

­  197。 Your hand feels cold。 你的手摸起来很冷。

­  198。 Don‘t be so childish。 别这么孩子气。

­  199。 Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。

­  200。 Fasten your seat belt。 系好你的安全带。

­  201。 He has a large income。 他有很高的收入。

­  202。 He looks very healthy。 他看来很健康。

­  203。 He paused for a reply。 他停下来等着回答。

­  204。 He repaired his house。 他修理了他的房子。

­  205。 He suggested a picnic。 他建议搞一次野餐。

­  206。 Here‘s a gift for you。 这里有个礼物送给你。

­  207。 How much does it cost? 多少钱?

­  208。 I caught the last bus。 我赶上了最后一班车。

­  209。 I could hardly speak。 我简直说不出话来。

­  210。 I‘ll have to try that。 我得试试这么做。

­  211。 I‘m very proud of you。 我为你感到非常骄傲。

­  212。 It doesn‘t make sense。 这没有意义(不合常理)。

­  213。 Make yourself at home。 请不要拘礼。

­  214。 My car needs washing。 我的车需要洗一洗。

­  215。 None of your business! 与你无关!

­  216。 Not a sound was heard。 一点声音也没有。

­  217。 That‘s always the case。 习以为常了。

­  218。 The road divides here。 这条路在这里分岔。

­  219。 Those are watermelons。 那些是西瓜。

­  220。 What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

­  221。 What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?

­  222。 You are a chicken。 你是个胆小鬼。

­  223。 A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?

­  224。 He is collecting money。 他在筹集资金。

­  225。 He was born in New York。 他出生在纽约。

­  226。 He was not a bit tired。 他一点也不累。

­  227。 I will be more careful。 我会小心一些的,

­  228。 I will never forget it。 我会记着的。

­  229。 It is Just what I need。 这正是我所需要的。

­  230。 It rather surprised me。 那事使我颇感惊讶。

­  231。 Just around the comer。 就在附近。

­  232。 Just for entertainment。 只是为了消遣一下。

­  233。 Let bygones be bygones。 过去的,就让它过去吧。

­  234。 Mother doesn‘t make up。 妈妈不化妆。

­  235。 Oh,you are kidding me。 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

­  236。 She has been to school。 她上学去了。

­  237。 Skating is interesting。 滑冰很有趣。

­  238。 Supper is ready at six。 晚餐六点钟就好了。

­  239。 That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

­  240。 What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

­  241。 Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

­  242。 Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

­  243。 First come first served。 先到先得。

­  244。 Great minds think alike。 英雄所见略同。

­  245。 He has a sense of humor。 他有幽默感。

­  246。 He is acting an old man。 他正扮演一个老人。

­  247。 He is looking for a job。 他正在找工作。

­  248。 He doesn‘t care about me。 他并不在乎我。

­  249。 I develop films myself。 我自己冲洗照片。

­  250。 I felt no regret for it。 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

­  251。 I get up at six o‘clock。 我六点起床。

­  252。 I meet the boss himself。 我见到了老板本人。

­  253。 I owe you for my dinner。 我欠你晚餐的钱。

­  254。 I really enjoyed myself。 我玩得很开心。

­  255。 I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

­  256。 It‘s no use complaining。 发牢骚没什么用。

­  257。 She‘s under the weather。 她心情不好。

­  258。 The child sobbed sadly。 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

­  259。 The rumor had no basis。 那谣言没有根据。

­  260。 They praised him highly。 他们大大地表扬了他。

­  261。 Winter is a cold season。 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

­  262。 You can call me any time。 你可以随时打电话给我。

­  263。 15 divided by 3 equals 5。 15除以3等于5。

­  264。 All for one,one for all。 我为人人,人人为我。

­  265。 East, west,home is best。 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

­  266。 He grasped both my hands。 他紧握住我的双手。

­  267。 He is physically mature。 他身体己发育成熟。

­  268。 I am so sorry about this。 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

­  269。 I can‘t afford a new car。 我买不起一部新车。

­  270。 I do want to see him now。 我现在确实很想去见他。

­  271。 I have the right to know。 我有权知道。

­  272。 I heard someone laughing。 我听见有人在笑。

­  273。 I suppose you dance much。 我想你常常跳舞吧。

­  274。 I walked across the park。 我穿过了公园。

­  275。 I‘ll just play it by ear。 我到时随机应变。

­  276。 I‘m not sure I can do it。 恐怕这事我干不了。

­  277。 I‘m not used to drinking。 我不习惯喝酒。

­  278。 Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?

­  279。 It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

­  280。 Jean is a blue-eyed girl。 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

­  281。 Let‘s not waste our time。 咱们别浪费时间了。

­  282。 May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?

­  283。 Money is not everything。 金钱不是一切。

­  284。 Neither of the men spoke。 两个人都没说过话。

­  285。 Stop making such a noise。 别吵了。

­  286。 That makes no difference。 没什么区别。

­  287。 The price is reasonable。 价格还算合理。

­  288。 They crowned him king。 他们拥立他为国王。

­  289。 They‘re in red and white。 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

­  290。 We all desire happiness。 我们都想要幸福。

­  291。 We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

­  292。 What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?

­  293。 What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?

­  294。 When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?

­  295。 Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

­  296。 Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?

­  297。 You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

­  298。 You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

­  299。 You‘ve got a point there。 你说得挺有道理的。

­  300。 Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦。

­  301。 Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?

­  302。 Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?

­  303。 Don‘t cry over spilt milk。 不要做无益的后悔。

­  304。 Don‘t let chances pass by。 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。

­  305。 He owned himself defeated。 他承认自己失败了。

­  306。 He seems at little nervous。 他显得有点紧张。

­  307。 He strolls about the town。 他在镇上四处遛达。

­  308。 Her tooth ached all night。 她牙疼了一整夜。

­  309。 How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?

­  310。 I can do nothing but that。 我只会做那件事。

­  311。 I get hold of you at last。 我终于找到你了。

­  312。 I have a surprise for you。我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。

­  313。 I like all kinds of fruit。 我喜欢各种各样的水果。

­  314。 I saw it with my own eyes。 我亲眼所见。

­  315。 I will arrange everything。 我会安排一切的。

­  316。 I wish I knew my neighbor。 我很想认识我的邻居。

­  317。 I would like to check out。 我想结帐。

­  318。 It has become much cooler。 天气变得凉爽多了。

­  319。 It‘s time you went to bed。 你早就该睡觉了。

­  320。 No spitting on the street。 禁止在大街上吐痰。

­  321。 She was totally exhausted。 她累垮了。

­  322。 Show your tickets,please。 请出示你的票。

­  323。 Thank you for your advice。 谢谢你的建议。

­  324。 That‘s the latest fashion。 这是最流行的款式。

­  325。 The train arrived on time。 火车准时到达。

­  326。 There go the house lights。 剧院的灯光灭了。

­  327。 They are paid by the hour。 他们按时取酬。

­  328。 Things are getting better。 情况正在好转。

­  329。 Wake me up at five thirty。 请在五点半叫醒我。

­  330。 We are all busy with work。 我们都忙于工作。

­  331。 Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?

­  332。 You can get what you want。 你能得到你想要的。

­  333。 A barking dog doesn‘t bite! 吠犬不咬人。

­  334。 Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?

­  335。 Be careful not to fall ill。 注意不要生病了。

­  336。 Being a mother is not easy。 做一个母亲是不容易的。

­  337。 Brevity is the soul of wit。 简洁是智慧的精华。

­  338。 Cancer is a deadly disease。 癌症是一种致命的疾病。

­  339。 Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?

­  340。 Don‘t dream away your time。 不要虚度光阴。

­  341。 Don‘t keep me waiting long。 不要让我等得太久。

­  342。 He has a remarkable memory。 他有惊人的记忆力。

­  343。 He has completed the task。 他完成了这个任务。

­  344。 He has quite a few friends。 他有不少的朋友。

­  345。 He is capable of any crime。他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。

­  346。 He walks with a quick pace。 他快步走路。

­  347。 He was not a little tired。 他很累。

­  348。 His looks are always funny。 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。

­  349。 How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?

­  350。 I think I‘ve caught a cold。我想我得了感冒。

­  351。 I was taking care of Sally。 我在照顾萨莉。

­  352。 I wish I lived in NEWYORK。 我希望住在纽约。

­  353。 I‘m very glad to hear that。 很高兴听你这样说。

­  354。 I‘m your lucky fellow then。 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!

­  355。 It‘s none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!

­  356。 No littering on the campus。 在校园内不准乱丢废物。

­  357。 She is a good-looking girl。 她是一个漂亮女孩。

­  358。 She mended the broken doll。 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。

­  359。 So I just take what I want。 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。

­  360。 Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。

­  361。 The figure seems all Right。 数目看起来是对的。

­  362。 The stars are too far away。 星星太遥远了。

­  363。 The whole world knows that。 全世界都知道。

­  364。 Tomorrow will be a holiday。 明天放假。

­  365。 We walk on the garden path。 我们走在花园小径上。

­  366。 What you need is just rest。 你需要的就是休息。

­  367。 What‘s your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?

­  368。 You‘d better let her alone。你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

­  369。 A lost chance never returns。 错过的机会永不再来。

­  370。 Don‘t let this get you down。 不要为此灰心丧气。

­  371。 He shot the lion with a gun。 他用枪把狮子打死了。

­  372。 I don‘t think you are right。 我认为你是不对的。

­  373。 I have never seen the movie。 我从未看过那部电影。

­  374。 I haven‘t seen you for ages。 我好久没见到你了。

­  375。 I was alone,but not lonely。我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。

­  376。 I went there three days ago。 我三天前去过那儿。

­  377。 It‘s a friendly competition。 这是一场友谊赛。

­  378。 It‘s very thoughtful of you。 你想得真周到。

­  379。 May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?

­  380。 Mr。 Wang is fixing his bike。 王先生在修他的自行车。

­  381。 My brother is seeking a job。 我弟弟正在找工作。

­  382。 Nancy will retire next year。 南希明年就退休了。

­  383。 Neither you nor he is wrong。 你没错,他也没错。

­  384。 Opportunity knocks but once。 机不可失,时不再来。

­  385。 She dressed herself hastily。 她匆忙穿上衣服。

­  386。 She hired a car by the hour。她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。

­  387。 Someone is ringing the bell。 有人在按门铃。

­  388。 The Smiths are my neighbors。 史密斯一家是我的邻居。

­  389。 These shoes don‘t fit right。 这双鞋不太合适。

­  390。 This is only the first half。 这才是上半场呢。

­  391。 This pen doesn‘t write well。 这钢笔不好写。

­  392。 Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?

­  393。 You really look sharp today。 你今天真漂亮。

­  394。 Another cat came to my house。 又有一只猫来到我家了。

­  395。 Check your answers with mine。把你的答案跟我的核对一下。

­  396。 Don‘t keep the truth from me。 别瞒着我事实真相。

­  397。 Everything has its beginning。 凡事都有开端。

­  398。 He came to the point at once。 他一下子就说到了点子上。

­  399。 He fell behind with his work。 他工作落后了。

­  400。 He is the happiest man alive。 他是世界上最快乐的人。

­  401。 He neither smokes nor drinks。 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。

­  402。 He ran his horse up the hill。 他策马跑上小山。

­  403。 He reminds me of his brother。 他使我想起了他的弟弟。

­  404。 He was efficient in his work。 他工作效率高。

­  405。 He will do anything but work。只要不是干活,他干什么都行。

­  406。 His father runs a restaurant。 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。

­  407。 I have something to tell you。 我有事要告诉你。

­  408。 I smelled a smell of cooking。 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

­  409。 I want to see the film again。 我真想再看一遍。

­  410。 I‘ve got too much work to do。 我要做的工作太多了。

­  411。 Let‘s go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?

­  412。 Please let me check the bill。 请让我核对一下帐单。

­  413。 Plenty of sleep is healthful。 充足的睡眠有益于健康。

­  414。 The sun comes up in the east。 太阳从东方升起。

­  415。 This is because we feel pain。 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。

­  416。 What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?

­  417。 What you said was quite true。 你所说的完全符合事实。

­  418。 You can either stay or leave。 你或者留下或者离开。

­  419。 Your life is your own affair。 你的生活是你自己的事。

­  420。 All that glitters is not gold。 发闪光的不全是黄金。

­  421。 Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?

­  422。 Aren‘t you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?

­  423。 Don‘t forget to keep in touch。 别忘了保持联系。

­  424。 He broke his words once again。 他又一次违背了诺言。

­  425。 He is in his everyday clothes。 他穿着平常的衣服。

­  426。 He is taller than me by a head。 他比我高一头。

­  427。 He led them down the mountain。 他带他们下山。

­  428。 He was trained to be a lawyer。 他被培养成一名律师。

­  429。 I am afraid that l have to go。 我要走了。

­  430。 I don‘t have any cash with me。 我身上没带现金。

­  431。 I have been putting on weight。 我开始发胖了。

­  432。 I have just finished the book。 我刚刚读完这本书。

­  433。 I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。

­  434。 It appears to be a true story。 这故事似乎是真的。

­  435。 I‘ve got to start working out。 我必须开始做健身运动了。

­  436。 Japan is to the east of China。 日本在中国的东部。

­  437。 John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。

­  438。 My watch is faster than yours。 我的表比你的表快。

­  439。 New China was founded in l949。 1949年新中国成立。

­  440。 Thanks for your flattering me。 多谢你的夸奖。

­  441。 They charged the fault on him。 他们把过失归咎于他。

­  442。 This car is in good condition。 这车性能很好。

­  443。 This work itself is very easy。 这件工作本身很容易。

­  444。 Truth is the daughter of time。 时间见真理。

­  来源:微英语微信公众账号

­  责任编辑:陈熙

传奇来了胡军版

醉游三国欧皇版

萝莉养成计划